The Family Life Project provides resources to enhance your family life from A-Z. This includes self-assessments, national emergency resources, listing of nationwide parenting classes, articles, and relationship guides.
We are proud to announce our telemedicine coaching services.
We use a hippa compliant and confidential online platform called Doxy. Once your appointment is scheduled you will be able to talk with one of our coaches in a private chat room. The first coaching session is free. The following sessions are $20 per appointment for a 25 minute session. Our coaches are master level behavioral health clinicians.
To schedule an appointment, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Learning How to Thrive After Divorce
- Children with ADHD can now be prescribed a video game, FDA says
- What Therapists Tell Patients Who Are Anxious About Coronavirus
- Mental Comfort Food: 4 Ways Nutritional Psychiatry Can Help Alleviate Anxiety
- How To Connect With Nature While Staying At Home Amid COVID-19 Pandemic